Yesterday at the Online Learning Research Centre meeting, we launched the second survey of our eLearning in Challenging Times UK study available at https://ucem.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/elearning-in-challenging-times-comparison-uk.
eLearning in Challenging Times UK project looks at homeschooling during the pandemic and the first survey collected parents’ views from the first national UK lockdown in March 2020. This new survey is designed to collect parents’ views on homeschooling in the January 2021 lockdown and to compare homeschooling in the first lockdown to homeschooling in the current lockdown.
- Are you in the UK with school aged children?
- Can you help with our research by completing our survey about their learning during the current lockdown?
- We are keen to hear experiences of those who had to home school, those who had children return to school, or a combination of these.
- Completing the survey should take about 15 minutes.
- Please share our survey with others.
Read more about eLearining in Challenging Times UK study
I am a Learning Technology Researcher and the Chair of the Online Learning Research Centre at the University College of Estate Management. My principle research interests lie in the area of social implications of information and communication technologies, especially eLearning.